insider-bet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insider-bet

FREE FORUM FOR INSIDERS FIXED MATCHES AND TIPS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PREVEDI
Bookmark and Share
Post to MySpace! Share on MySpace!
Share on Facebook
VASA REKLAMA

Placena reklama

Ponuda SMS dojava sa sajta

www.sms-dojave.webnode.com

TROJKA KVOTA 3

MONDAY analises RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu:  FO TROJKA (  FO pa onda razmak TROJKA ) na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 25,00 RSD + PDV.

MONDAY analises HrHrvatska – Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: TXT TROJKA TXT TROJKA na broj: 66354 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Hrvatskoj. Cena SMS-a je 3,66 KN + PDV.

PETICA KVOTA 5

MONDAY analises RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: FT PETICA na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 100,00 RSD + PDV.

MONDAY analises HrHrvatska – Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: TXT PETICA na broj: 67454 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Hrvatskoj. Cena SMS-a je 6,10 KN + PDV.

DESETKA KVOTA 10 SAMO ZA SRBIJU

MONDAY analises RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: FT DESETKA na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 100,00 RSD + PDV. 

Podrška: fix1x2@hotmail.com 
Powered by fortumo.rs

reklama
ON LINE

FACEBOOK
SHARE THE NEWS ABOUT FORUM NOW ON FACEBOOK Clik hereShare on FacebookADD US TO YOUR FACEBOOK AND INVITE FRIENDS TO VISIT US MORE PEOPLE HERE MORE CHANCES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE FREE QUALITY INFORMATION AND INSIDERS...PROSIRITE VEST O FORUMU KLIKNITE NA LINKShare on FacebookDODAJTE NAS NA VASH FACEBOOK I POZOVITE VASHE PRIIJATELJE NA NASH BESPLATNI FORUM , STO VISHE KLADIONICARA IMA OVDE VECE SU SANSE DA I VI DOBIJETE KVALITETNE INFORMACIJE I INSAJDERE....Dojave Insajderi

Create Your Badge
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
ENGLISH TRANSLATION

MONDAY analises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
felipe

MONDAY analises Empty
PostSubject: MONDAY analises   MONDAY analises EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 am

Reading 2 -3 goals
it's the Monday night game at The Madejski Stadium as The Royals take on The Foxes.The bookies make Reading the favourites in this game – which is a surprise if you look at their league positions and form.Reading are in a woeful run – just one win from their last eight league outings and just three draws and three defeats to show from their six home outings so far this season.Leicester are making steady progress in their first season back in The Championship with just one defeat in their last six league games and their away record is an unremarkable W1 D4 L1.As for team news Reading will be without experienced defender Ivar Ingimarsson, who is suspended after his sending off at OPR last Tuesday. However, left-back Ryan Bertrand is available again. Darren O'Dea or Alex Pearce will be likely to deputise for Ingimarsson.For Leicester, there are no injury concerns, however following Paul Gallacher's two goal haul in their last outing it is possible he may be promoted from the sub bench.Leicester are a patient team and I can see them blunting an anxious Reading team before moving on to threaten more in the second half (12 of Leicester's 15 goals this season have been scored in the second half).
Back to top Go down
George

MONDAY analises Empty
PostSubject: My insider pick   MONDAY analises EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:13 pm

I think 10/11 Southport (widespread) at Vauxhall Motors has to be taken. Southport played their part at Gateshead in the cup and were perhaps unlucky to lose 3-0 after a good first half show. With the match going away from them, they took off key bodies for this one - they can go top. They have more firepower than Vauxhall, who it has to be conceded have beaten Fleetwood and Eastwood at home, but this is a great chance for Southport to overcome a side whose ambitions will be digging in for a point and hoping for scraps at the other end.

Of the bigger numbers this week, I'll swerve Woking at 5/2 at Dover Athletic. I think that's very decent, but I've enough antepost interest in Woking (and none, as yet, in Dover) to be satisfied enough with a win without more financial interest, and a double disappointment if they don't get a result.

But I am tempted by 4/1 Farnborough at Salisbury City. They were a good match for the visitors and I suspect this will be a game that will have plenty of cards, one or two of them red - in the circumstances, the price, with Skybet, is handsome. I'll take.

Bromley, at 5/4 at home to Basingstoke with Bet365, has some interest also. I'd give Bromley the edge but both sides are scoring and conceding with regularity, so it makes overs an interesting play, if any such markets appear.

Of the shorter prices, Alfreton, Eastwood and Ilkeston all demand some interest in the BlueSQ North. Alfreton are in okay nick, and although Gainsborough are better away from home they are still a side that is looking for some sort of shape under a new regime, though of the three this is perhaps the riskiest. Eastwood should have enough to blast Hyde out of the water, and Ilkeston should be far too organised for a Stafford side that can't seem go more than 20 minutes without keeping a clean sheet.
Back to top Go down

MONDAY analises
Page 1 of 1