insider-bet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insider-bet

FREE FORUM FOR INSIDERS FIXED MATCHES AND TIPS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PREVEDI
Bookmark and Share
Post to MySpace! Share on MySpace!
Share on Facebook
VASA REKLAMA

Placena reklama

Ponuda SMS dojava sa sajta

www.sms-dojave.webnode.com

TROJKA KVOTA 3

Insider from me RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu:  FO TROJKA (  FO pa onda razmak TROJKA ) na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 25,00 RSD + PDV.

Insider from me HrHrvatska – Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: TXT TROJKA TXT TROJKA na broj: 66354 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Hrvatskoj. Cena SMS-a je 3,66 KN + PDV.

PETICA KVOTA 5

Insider from me RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: FT PETICA na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 100,00 RSD + PDV.

Insider from me HrHrvatska – Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: TXT PETICA na broj: 67454 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Hrvatskoj. Cena SMS-a je 6,10 KN + PDV.

DESETKA KVOTA 10 SAMO ZA SRBIJU

Insider from me RsSrbija - Pošaljite SMS u sledećem formatu: FT DESETKA na broj: 4828 sa SVIH mobilnih mreža u Srbiji. Cena SMS-a je 100,00 RSD + PDV. 

Podrška: fix1x2@hotmail.com 
Powered by fortumo.rs

reklama
ON LINE

FACEBOOK
SHARE THE NEWS ABOUT FORUM NOW ON FACEBOOK Clik hereShare on FacebookADD US TO YOUR FACEBOOK AND INVITE FRIENDS TO VISIT US MORE PEOPLE HERE MORE CHANCES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE FREE QUALITY INFORMATION AND INSIDERS...PROSIRITE VEST O FORUMU KLIKNITE NA LINKShare on FacebookDODAJTE NAS NA VASH FACEBOOK I POZOVITE VASHE PRIIJATELJE NA NASH BESPLATNI FORUM , STO VISHE KLADIONICARA IMA OVDE VECE SU SANSE DA I VI DOBIJETE KVALITETNE INFORMACIJE I INSAJDERE....Dojave Insajderi

Create Your Badge
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Insider from me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcos

Insider from me Empty
PostSubject: Insider from me   Insider from me EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am

OLIMPIK SARAJEVO - ZELJEZNICAR SARAJEVO

pick x2

THEY ARE CRAZY!!!This match wil be played on saturday on Grbavica, the stadium of Zeljeznicar!Both teams are from Sarajevo and Olimpik play this year his matches on Zeljos stadium because they renovate their stadium.Zeljo is a old club from Sarajevo who has big tradition.Zeljo is one of three biggest clubs from Bosnia Herz. with FC Sarajevo and Velez Mostar.Olimpik is a smal club with no or litle supporters because half of the people from Sarajevo support Zeljo and the other half FC Sarajevo.They promoted this year and then buyed whole new team.They have some good players especialy attackers (Rajovic,Spalevic and Pelak who played also for Zeljo),but they are stil not so good as a team.Zeljo in this year not so strong, and momentaly not in best form but this is THEYR stadium and they wil have here 5000 or more supporters.I think the odd should be smaler on Zeljeznicar because they facticly play at home.Olimpik have also chanse here to win but it is same like if they win in Zenica ore Tuzla where the odd on their win would be about 5 or 6.I go here with prety high stake because I see here chanse for make good money.The odd will be changed for shour.Also when the odd is mutch dropping then I play also on Olimpik and make 100% money, because the odd on Olimpik could be more then 3.I hope you people understand what I mean.Good luck for all!
Back to top Go down

Insider from me
Page 1 of 1